Dear friends and supporters,
We’re just 25 days away from the primary election on August 11th. Within a matter of days, voters will be receiving their absentee ballots and will be locking in their choices.
What that in mind, we’d like to offer you 25 easy ways to help our campaign between now and the election. Can you take a moment to help us out?
- Contribute $25 or more to our campaign
- Call ten friends and family members to ask for their support
- Share the video of last week’s debate on July 12 on Hawaii News Now
- “Like” our page on facebook
- Share Mufi’s Facebook page in a post or message
- Follow Mufi on twitter
- Tweet your support
- Visit our youtube page and share our videos
- Request an absentee ballot
- Put a bumper sticker on your car
- Put up a banner on your fence, hedge, or wall
- Put up a yard sign outside of your home
- Write ten friend-to-friend cards
- Join us for signwaving
- Attend our grassroots meetings every Wednesday
- Come out to our weekly canvassing events
- Host a coffee hour or invite Mufi to one of your social gatherings
- Attend our “Evening with Mufi” at Nocturna Lounge on July 31
- Write a letter to the editor to express your support
- Send an email to your contacts asking for their support
- Visit our HQ and help with office work
- Sign up to join our phonebanking efforts
- Visit our website and share it with others
- Forward this email to five friends
- VOTE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY ON AUGUST 11!
We’d like to thank you for all of the support you’ve given us so far. With your kōkua, we can make sure that Mufi Hannemann, the candidate with the experience and proven track record of accomplishment, is elected as Hawaii’s next congressman!
The Team at Hannemann for Congress